Arguing from the point of equality and other things

Yesterday, my sister texted that she was about to get that Canon SLR camera that I wanted. Well, my dad did tell me that both of us told him on separate occasions about the camera so... since she's there, she got hers. Now, being that lil child that I can be, I actually texted my parents asking why she's getting one and i'm not?! ahahah, laugh, i know it's worthy of laughter. In fact, Reg teased me about arguing from the point of equality. I said, we're ALWAYS arguing from the point of equality anyway. hehe :D

So my sister and I were texting, as I was asking her which cameras were available in the store that they were in and lo and behold, they sell Leicas!! Wohoo! :) I may actually get my Leica after all.

So now i'm torn. Which am I going to get?

or


Leica V-lux 1 and the Leica C-Lux 2

Unless someone tells me that the Leica D-Lux 3 is actually better? :D Tee hee, I can't wait to see these in person.

-==-

I had this thought tho, sometime during the night, if it were possible instead of getting the Leica, to get one of my most coveted bags instead?

Like most girls, I do want a Louis Vuitton, but I do not want any of their monogrammed designs. However, I am in love with this particular one - the Damier Azur Speedy 30 and in this particular color. I love it. I want it. And if the camera costs as much as this, maybe I can have the bag instead since I already have a camera anyway?

As my husband wisely pointed out, my dad may be willing to help me buy the camera for the same price but maybe not a bag for the same price - Louis Vuitton it may be or not. :p

I said, yeah and if on the off chance he agrees, my MOM will argue from the point of equality this time around.

So we concluded, I should just find out how much it is and save.

Waah. Save. :p I hate that word. haha. But if i want my Speedy 30, save I must. :D

-==-

Saw Shrek 3 over the weekend. I think Shrek 2 is still better. And ogres they may be, but those babies are pretty cute! I wonder if they have toys? ahahaha :D

Comments

anton said…
the damier azur speedy 30, costs around 990SGD if i am not mistaken. its sold out na here in singapore. so mga around 30k peso.
kat said…
you fool, don't pick a bag over a camera!!

the guy at the shop said leica lens are REALLLYY expensive. so think carefully. eheheh.
kaye said…
that's why i picked out the two above, they're not SLRs fool!

ahahaha of course i'm not picking a bag over a camera, it was just a thought. how's ur camera?
kaye said…
ton, of course it's sold out. sigh. :p anyway, wish ko na sana akin yng bag na yan. it's gorgeous. :)
Daydreamer said…
i vote for the bag. hahahaha. im dreaming of one Louis myself. hah! in the future... basta at least one in this lifetime. =)
kaye said…
one in this lifetime, definitely. sure yun. di ko lang alam kung kelan, pero sure yun. hahaha! :)

Popular posts from this blog