Dance, Dance.

Last Friday, I finally got to dance. Nevermind that it was to songs that would repeat every so often (what did the people in Ice think?! that people only stayed for one rotation?! labo). At least it was hiphop, altho sometimes distorted. Basically, it was Cocomangas' playlist. haha! :D but anyway, all i cared about was being able to dance. And dance I did. With Julette, Julia, Waya, Paolo and Arnie. :D one day, I'll get my husband to dance with me too. ehehehe :D
Friday was a blast, sa uulitin? haha! :D and someone bring a back up camera. Rap's camera totally gave up on us after the set of pictures in my multiply were taken. We took it to nokia and they said they had to replace the camera! I think it died of shock. ahahaha :D Too bad though, because there were some pretty nice photo ops of the little girl who surprisingly got drunk that night. ehehehe :D classic.
I want to Dance pa!! Jules, remember hiphop Fridays in Jaipur?!?!?! hmmm.... hehehe :D
Collage credits: Thanks Julette! :) Julette's very good and patient with these collage things. :D
-==-
So. All this time I had thought of Multiply as this one site great for keeping in touch with friends (even those that you see quite regularly) as well as for appreciating photos (and grabbing photos) off your friends' sites. I never expected that through Multiply, I may actually get the answers to something I've always wondered about.
I hope the person answers my query. Because then I can finally stop asking. :)
-==-
Sigh. What fools we make of ourselves for Love.
I've always taken this stand - that one should do what one thinks they should be doing. However, I cannot help but get worried when i see or hear people who are close to me get into things that are potentially hurtful for them. At times, it makes me want to talk and potentially "bitch". On the other hand, I also question my right in doing so, because really, what do I know of the reasons behind their actions anyway?
But see, if it happens to be this person who's almost like my brother... I'm doing my damn best not to say a word. And I'm thankful that I wasn't the one delegated to have a talk with him. Shet, if it were me, there's this big chance we'd just fight about it. And besides, while I do know that I'd like to speak my mind, I'm scared. I can't just bitch, I have to bitch with reason. And right now, I can't find my reasons just yet.
I'm just glad, that I'm not the one they asked to talk to him. :p
Comments
oh yes kaye, i remember jaipur nights!!! shyet dapat may repeat tayo nung friday night... why not jaipur next time? at least di paulit-ulit ang songs! haha!