Goldschlager, Spiderman and Separation Anxiety
We started off the May 1 holiday by being absolutely sabog by Goldschlager. Nevermind that we arrived at Caloy's Tagaytay house a good two hours after everyone else. By the time we ended, we were almost as sabog as everyone. Almost, because by the time we got there, they were all pretty smashed already. They just had us catch up. Goldschlager's a trip - i forgot how warm and strong it is. I woke up with a headache this morning and that i haven't done in a while.
So it was all talk, laugther and shopping. Crizel brought in stuff from her store and I ended up with two shirts and a necklace. hehe. I can't wait to wear them. :)
Tagaytay was hella fun. :) Finally, nakasama din ako sa bahay nila Caloy. haha. :)
-==-
We drove back to Manila right after buffet breakfast in Josephine's, which definitely helped with my headache. We got back here and went straight to sleep - we needed the nap because we were off to watch Spiderman with Gladys, Dennis, Anna and Ian (sayang wala sila Guia!)
It was ok. A little long. But ok. haha! We ate at Bubba Gump after and stayed for a bit to talk. Had much fun.
-==-
On the drive back home, I was hit by serious separation anxiety. I miss Reg so badly already. I know that may seem strange, but if you're together for most of the day, it feels very strange to be apart.
I miss him. :(
and i don't want to go to work tomorrow. :p sigh
So it was all talk, laugther and shopping. Crizel brought in stuff from her store and I ended up with two shirts and a necklace. hehe. I can't wait to wear them. :)
Tagaytay was hella fun. :) Finally, nakasama din ako sa bahay nila Caloy. haha. :)
-==-
We drove back to Manila right after buffet breakfast in Josephine's, which definitely helped with my headache. We got back here and went straight to sleep - we needed the nap because we were off to watch Spiderman with Gladys, Dennis, Anna and Ian (sayang wala sila Guia!)
It was ok. A little long. But ok. haha! We ate at Bubba Gump after and stayed for a bit to talk. Had much fun.
-==-
On the drive back home, I was hit by serious separation anxiety. I miss Reg so badly already. I know that may seem strange, but if you're together for most of the day, it feels very strange to be apart.
I miss him. :(
and i don't want to go to work tomorrow. :p sigh
Comments