When bored, torture yourself...
Personal form of torture number 1: eLuxury.com
brought on by purseblog.com. haha :D
So, I was just reminded by eLuxury.com that the Speedy 25 exists, cheaper by a whopping $25 than the Speedy 30 at $595. 25 or 30, I don't care. I want that bag. hahaha. Altho, reason dictates I should get the Speedy 25 because it's the smaller bag. I don't need a travelling bag, I want a handbag.
(notice how I interchange "want" and "need" in one sentence. haha)
Okay, this current slight obsession with this particular bag was brought on by seeing it on the arm of random girls/ladies in Rockwell over the weekend. I was reminded by how much I liked it. :p
-==-
Personal form of torture number 2: Malapascua
brought on by: the message board on Multiply, showing Jay-fr-Y&R's pictures

photo credits: ANTON DIAZ of AWESOME PLANET
I first heard of Malapascua (and Bantayan) roughly a year ago when some officemates headed on over there for a weekend or so. I never really given much thought to it, until i came across the multiply site mentioned above. Did some reading today, over at Anton Diaz' very informative Awesome Planet blog. It looks really nice! And interesting to go to. Sounds like an adventure. One day, we'll visit Malapascua. :D
-==-
Personal form of torture number 3: Anticipation for HOME and BALI
brought on by: just your general laziness at work
I cannot wait to go to Sheraton Laguna in Nusa Dua, Bali (some websites say that it's been renamed to Laguna Resort & Spa). It became one of the family's favorite hotel/resort since we stayed there roughly three years ago during my dad's 50th birthday bash. The picture here is one I took then. I can't wait to go back and take more pictures. That resort is hands-down, one of the best talaga that I've been to so far. The rooms are incredible. The manmade lagoons all over the place makes you want to jump in at any given time. The pool is great. And while this is Bali and the beach isn't all that great, the view on the beach is still incredible. I can't wait to take that walk that leads you from your resort to the end of the beach - where the hair-braiders and local masseuse are. Oh, and food. yummy food! haha :)
I can't wait to go back and see Bali in its weird touristy-serene beauty. Best of all, I'm going with my family. I'm going with Rinna. and I'm going with Reg. The best! haha :)
So damn excited! haha! Obvious ba? :p I love indo. i can't wait to go home :)
-==-
Enough of this. haha! :) My computer clock says it's 4pm. Two and a half more hours to go! :D
brought on by purseblog.com. haha :D
So, I was just reminded by eLuxury.com that the Speedy 25 exists, cheaper by a whopping $25 than the Speedy 30 at $595. 25 or 30, I don't care. I want that bag. hahaha. Altho, reason dictates I should get the Speedy 25 because it's the smaller bag. I don't need a travelling bag, I want a handbag.
(notice how I interchange "want" and "need" in one sentence. haha)
Okay, this current slight obsession with this particular bag was brought on by seeing it on the arm of random girls/ladies in Rockwell over the weekend. I was reminded by how much I liked it. :p
-==-
Personal form of torture number 2: Malapascua
brought on by: the message board on Multiply, showing Jay-fr-Y&R's pictures

photo credits: ANTON DIAZ of AWESOME PLANET
I first heard of Malapascua (and Bantayan) roughly a year ago when some officemates headed on over there for a weekend or so. I never really given much thought to it, until i came across the multiply site mentioned above. Did some reading today, over at Anton Diaz' very informative Awesome Planet blog. It looks really nice! And interesting to go to. Sounds like an adventure. One day, we'll visit Malapascua. :D
-==-
Personal form of torture number 3: Anticipation for HOME and BALI
brought on by: just your general laziness at work
I cannot wait to go to Sheraton Laguna in Nusa Dua, Bali (some websites say that it's been renamed to Laguna Resort & Spa). It became one of the family's favorite hotel/resort since we stayed there roughly three years ago during my dad's 50th birthday bash. The picture here is one I took then. I can't wait to go back and take more pictures. That resort is hands-down, one of the best talaga that I've been to so far. The rooms are incredible. The manmade lagoons all over the place makes you want to jump in at any given time. The pool is great. And while this is Bali and the beach isn't all that great, the view on the beach is still incredible. I can't wait to take that walk that leads you from your resort to the end of the beach - where the hair-braiders and local masseuse are. Oh, and food. yummy food! haha :) I can't wait to go back and see Bali in its weird touristy-serene beauty. Best of all, I'm going with my family. I'm going with Rinna. and I'm going with Reg. The best! haha :)
So damn excited! haha! Obvious ba? :p I love indo. i can't wait to go home :)
-==-
Enough of this. haha! :) My computer clock says it's 4pm. Two and a half more hours to go! :D
Comments