That TopShop shirt says it all:
Why can't I have everything?
Haha, whiny as that shirt may sound, I like it. I think i should buy it. it's so me. it's so... everyone i know.
Except, I can't buy it. not now.
Ironic, isn't it, that I can't have the shirt that asks the question i'm always wondering about. Just goes to show, i really can't have everything. :)
hehe.
Well, if i can't have everything, can I have almost all of everything instead?
bwahahaha. :)
-==-
it's funny, life. I love it. :)
Haha, whiny as that shirt may sound, I like it. I think i should buy it. it's so me. it's so... everyone i know.
Except, I can't buy it. not now.
Ironic, isn't it, that I can't have the shirt that asks the question i'm always wondering about. Just goes to show, i really can't have everything. :)
hehe.
Well, if i can't have everything, can I have almost all of everything instead?
bwahahaha. :)
-==-
it's funny, life. I love it. :)
Comments