Baby pictures!

Last night, Rap and I looked through his two baby albums and were laughing about the pictures. He was such a fat baby, nakakagigil! haha! :) When I got home, I ended up looking for the three baby albums I have with me (albums #3, 4 and 5. yes my albums are numbered, that's how many they are! haha) just to check them out.

So i found them, put them in paper bag to show sayang and went to sleep. As I was on my way to work today I opened one and found this picture:

Tee-hee. A one-year old me with my Daddy! :) At the time, I was the only baby at the house so you can imagine the amount of attention that was on me all the time. haha! :D My dad should be around 29-30 years old in this picture, I think. From the series of photos this came with, I think this was taken on the day the family decided (my lolo, lola, mom, dad, tito junjun and tita pinky - my dad's siblings) to have family photos taken because my tita was about to leave for the States. The other pictures were pretty funny, everyone would be smiling and looking at the camera while I'd either be munching on my hand or looking up at people. haha! :) I thought this was so fascinating, I can't imagine being that small. But I was! Everyone was! :) I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures again that are in the condo. :) I also can't wait to see all the other albums in Jakarta (i have loads more! and so do my sisters)! Everytime I come home, I look through some albums. It's soo aliw. My mom has really documented us growing up.

It's really too bad that Rap only has those two albums that he has. He has no pictures of him in elementary or high school anywhere at home! Sigh. Sayang. :D There goes an AVP for the wedding! We can't have one with just pictures of me, can we? haha! Parang it's not right! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things