When apathy is the story of your life

We're in a state of emergency. Exactly what that means for us normal people, i'm not quite sure. I guess it means... be good and be careful with what you say? :p

But i know that there must be something really wrong with me when all i can feel about this is... naught.

It's a struggle to focus on the news. Somehow, being blissfully ignorant is preferable. At least, you don't have to spend time worrying. Yet i know i can't escape it, i should at least be up to date.

I do hope though, that something good does come out of whatever is happening now. Because damn... all I see right now is just a bunch of politicing and power play. I have yet to see how this will be advantageous to the rest of the people. I'm all for fighting in what you believe in - i just hope that they're really confident that what they believe in is good for everyone else.

Until this is done, life goes on like normal for the rest of us who can't be bothered anymore. :p

-==-

Moving on to the rest of my weekend...

Memoirs of a Geisha

I saw the movie over the weekend. No doubt about it, the cinematography was great. I loved it. Except... well, i'm such a big fan of the book that i felt like the movie didn't grip me as much as the book did. So now i'm re-reading the book just to make sure.

Nevertheless, it was ok. :)

Besides that, I also saw...

Big Momma's House

which was ok. funny in bits, ok in some parts. :) not too bad.

-==-

I was walking back to the car with sayangku last saturday night when i happen to look sideways at him.

it's just funny how sometimes, it is the littlest thing that he's doing that makes me stop and stare.

ahahaha, talk about crushin'. was crushin' on sayangku saturday night. :)

bleh. all that mush. :p ahaha.

-==-

As you get older, there are some things that slowly become part of your reality. Basically, they are things that no matter how much you try not to think about them - in time, they become things that you need to think about.

I always think that "jumpstarting" your life should be done when you're slightly younger - when you're still somewhat ideal (i can make things happen) and a little less jaded. I figure, when you're younger, you feel more invincible, which gives you enough courage to go for what you want. When i hit my twenties, i started thinking that it doesn't seem fair to only have about 10 years to jumpstart everything. That's only because I always believed that if i were to lay down the foundation to some things in my life, i should do it in my twenties.

So now I have about 6 years to go until my 20s officially end.

So far, I know i'm in the industry I want to stay in. I like what i'm doing. I kind of like how i'm dealing with my life - although i know i need to work on my decision-making skills. I like how everything is going concerning my friends and my family.

I know what the next logical step is here. But that remains to be seen. :) It's just funny how some thing that seemed so unreal before has become a real possibility over time. Just like everything else - everything now has become a real possibility over time. :)

This "getting older" business gets more interesting each time, i have to admit. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things