may aaminin ako...

Carpaccio is damn yummy!!! (tee-hee. yun lang ang aaminin ko)

It was so delish man. delish!! :)

I relished every bite I took so much that I still can somehow imagine them till now.

That's how much I loved it.

And the amaretto gelato was yummy too!!

Sayangku, thanks mucho for dinner. I really had no idea where we were going, even when we got there (lam mo naman, lost child in Manila always ako)! haha! It was awesome! I totally loved it. :)

and i'm glad that you loved my gift! yay!

-==-

I got another email today and it kind of made me cry - only because it saddens me that he still puts so much stock in me.

Please don't consider this a "vacation" - because I don't think it is. And I think it holds you back.

sigh.

-==-

i don't know what's wrong with me today, but i'm feeling extra-lethargic. even my legs aren't cooperating with me today. If i could, i'd go and curl up in a corner now and sleep.

sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things