It's funny how something as simple as watching someone trying on sunglasses can be classified as a "whoa" moment.

I was doing just that yesterday and I swear to God my heart fell.

It did, it did!

sigh. *starry-eyed*

Oh gawd, this is bordering on pathetic isn't it?? :p

Goodness. tee-hee. Forgive me, this doesn't happen often.

-==-

Calo was fascinating yesterday. I'd never seen him so animated and talkative! I guess that's probably because no one's ever paid much attention to him the way someone did yesterday. He just kept talking and talking to Calo - so in turn, Calo kept talking back. And he was so happy with being able to show off his toys and his books and just make kwento. it was so fun to watch. I just realized that Calo's truly a big boy now, who should really be off to big school already. I gotta fix that one up. :p

The cutest part of yesterday? Right before he left, Calo walked up to him and asked him if he was going to come back to the house. ahaha. He sounded like he found a new playmate and he wanted to make sure they'll come back to play. :)

-==-

It's interesting how it takes an outsider to help you appreciate parts of your house.

Last night, we sat around at this bench that's always been at the front of the house. I never used to pay attention to it. I'd just pass it to get to the car.

Last night tho, I realized ... it's actually pretty cool to sit around there at night especially when there's a light breeze going. The silence is soothing. :)

-==-

My baby sister is sick! :( they suspect it's dengue, she went to get her second blood test today. my mom says she's fine - drinking a lot of water and eating a lot but just has really high fever at the moment. I'm still worried. As long as there's a chance that she'll be admitted to the hospital - i am still worried. :p i know she'll be fine though.

but still, please pray for my baby Inna. I hate it whenever one of them gets sick. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things