My Sassy Girl and Windstruck

I find it amazing that two of my all-time favorite movies ended up to be Korean movies. No reason really, because i never used to pay any attention to foreign-language films. in fact, if it weren't for two friends who blogged about My Sassy Girl and hearing about it, I would never have come across it. As for Windstruck, I only came across it as i was rifling through a catalog of DVDs in the office. It was a good thing I asked about it or else I would've completely missed it.

I'm really glad I paid attention because I love these movies. They're funny and heart-wrenching and romantic and sweet all at the same time. And it's not just your typical chick flick because guy friends have been known to appreciate the movie as well. It's just so well-done and it's not your typical girl-meets-guy-they-fall-in-love story. It's more than that, more creative than that. In fact, how light-hearted and funny it is at the start is proportionate to how heart-wrenching it becomes in the middle and sweet at the end. i just love it.

if you haven't yet, go check it out :)

Comments

drivebyshooter said…
i haven't seen windstruck, but i loved my sassy girl!

'yun lang.

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things