Yesterday was a fun day for me. I had lunch with my two best girls, Kris and Kristine. It was just kwentos and chismis galore man! hehe. We really should be able to hang out more. I miss Kristine! =D after that, I went off to get a hair cut and see Ryan. We saw Garfield (second time for me!).. and man, it really is funny!
Hey Mama...(dance, dance)
damn man, that part just really makes me laugh! ohmigoodness!
-==-
so anyway, i got an offer sheet today... but it's too low. At the risk of sounding incredibly greedy, I don't think I can work for that amount. It'll be almost like being an intern again (when you deduct tax) but with greater responsibilites and accountability. ah well. I think i'm gonna hold off and see what happens with this other company. Besides, I think i like the other one better naman.
Haay.. now i have to think of a way of saying it to the first company nicely.
=P
Plus, i gotta hope that this doesn't backfire or anything. But anyway, i'll keep looking! =D
Hey Mama...(dance, dance)
damn man, that part just really makes me laugh! ohmigoodness!
-==-
so anyway, i got an offer sheet today... but it's too low. At the risk of sounding incredibly greedy, I don't think I can work for that amount. It'll be almost like being an intern again (when you deduct tax) but with greater responsibilites and accountability. ah well. I think i'm gonna hold off and see what happens with this other company. Besides, I think i like the other one better naman.
Haay.. now i have to think of a way of saying it to the first company nicely.
=P
Plus, i gotta hope that this doesn't backfire or anything. But anyway, i'll keep looking! =D
Comments