yeah yeah, i know i just posted but i saw this at some other blog and thought it'd be fun to answer it too...

Taking a trip down memory lane...

10 years ago.... (i was 12)

1. I graduated from Bene and said goodbye to everything familiar
2. I moved to Jakarta and stayed at a hotel for a month as we waited to move into our new house
3. I started going to BIS and learnt lots of new stuff, including French

9 years ago... (i was 13)

1. Inna was born
2. I went to Singapore for the first time
3. I got into the worst trouble of my life because of a ... (dammit) boy.

8 years ago... (i was 14)

1. I got my braces
2. My parents joined CFC and found myself getting to finally know some other pinoys my age!
3. It was found in school that my reading and writing abilities were that much higher than what is expected from people my age. Therefore, all my english tests where the "higher tier" ones.

7 years ago... (i was 15)

1. I went on my first youth camp and gained some great friends. Most of the friends that I have now, I met on this particular camp.
2. This was the year that the biggest crush of my entire high school life started. bwahaha!
3. I went to the states for the first time for my tita's wedding and we were there for a total of four days.

6 years ago... (i was 16)

1. the braces finally came off... and my teeth looked weird without them!
2. the big riot in Jakarta happened and everyone had to evacuate for a while...
3. i went to the states again for a real holiday.

5 years ago... (i was 17)

1. this was my last year in BIS sadly/happily enuff. (i was half happy, half sad). this was also the year that my yfc friends and i started to come home one by one... eventually leaving kris alone in jakarta for a while.
2. I officially left home to start to live here in Manila only with two maids and my tito... no family.
3. I got my first cellphone! (the first of many... hehe)

4 years ago... (i was 18)

1. I started going out with Ryan
2. I had most of my friends with me on my debut
3. I survived my first year of college, of living alone and saw my relationship be finally "legal" with my family!

3 years ago... (i was 19)

1. I realized that I really wanted to be in IMC and not in Management. And got accepted. I'm glad i changed my mind at the last minute
2. I survived a semester where i was overloaded with units (of my own doing because i didn't want to be so behind)
3. I survived calculus during the summer!! (this is a feat for a non-math person like me... i promise)

2 years ago... (i was 20)

1. I turned 20!! gawd, not a "teen" na daw
2. I realized that my IMC classmates were awesome and that i was incredibly lucky to be in the same block as all of them
3. Kris finally came home to live here in Manila! yay! complete na kami. hehe

1 year ago... (i was 21)

1. I was in my last sem, fourth year... and surviving
2. I got into the Master's Program!!
3. I met the coolest friends a girl could have... now collectively known as sakote.

So far this year...

1. I graduated from college
2. I survived, excelled and got offered by the citi
3. Glads, Gui and Anna have turned into some of my greatest friends
4. My IMC blockmates have officially become and will be my friends for life
5. I am now a professional bum but looking for a job

=)

we're well into the latter half of 2004... wonder what's about to happen pa... :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things