gawd. i love musicians.

especially cute musicians with great singing voices and with effortless guitar-playing. i particulary think that the vocalist and guitarist of Stonefree are no exception.

I particularly love guitarists.

I love watching those fingers glide so effortlessly on a guitar, all that fluid motion, like it's so natural. I used to have a penchant for drummers but a certain drummer from my past has made me rethink that preference. bwehe. :p Speaking of guitarists, I think Stonefree's guitarist is pretty cute, especially when he's playing. He has his eyes closed and is all intense concentration. And he looks as tho he's playing so naturally, as if the ability is as natural as say, breathing.

gawd, i have such a big weakness for guys who play instruments.

My baby (sigh!) plays guitar. I love watching him whenever he feels like picking a guitar up and play random songs on it. I love watching his fingers glide over those strings and thinking that him with a guitar is just a perfect fit. I just like that whole picture - him plucking random songs on a guitar. There was a time before when i hung out with him, and he picked up his guitar and was like, ey, i used to play this... and then he'd play snippets from different songs, then look at me and smile. sigh. I wish he'd play more often.

gawd, i have such a big weakness for musicians.

and i have such a big weakness for my baby. =)

sigh.

-==-
p.s. in case i haven't said it (if i have, who cares, i'll say it again), Stonefree rocks! I love listening to them, man. I think Miro has a great voice... and I just like how linis they sound. And hey, i even got autographs for the CD i bought! hehe. Also, if you happen to call me sometime tomorrow and onwards and be horrified to hear a ringback (I swore to never get one), forgive me... but i just love "Listen" by them and i just had to get it.

Watch me be back in tapika next week! =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things