Random Thoughts in Ad Congress
I never realised that high school had that much of an impact in my life until I sat in Neil Gaiman's talk. That british accent enveloped me in a strange sort of blanket of comfort. Coupled with that cold venue, which was almost as cold as our classrooms back at BIS, I half-expected to walk out and ride a Blue Bird bus home. hahaha!
-==-
It's always more interesting to watch what's already been done than to listen to what can be done. :p
-==-
My luck may be changing (i almost won P75thou!! sigh), but I also may have been sent bad vibes from somewhere else. haha! Yes, THIS one is particularly VERY random.
-==-
Like everywhere else, everyone has their own little cliques. I'm glad I had friends there. But I missed some very badly! It would have been camwhore-crazier if they were there. :)
-==-
What was really crazy about the parties were the BARS. the fight for the free drinks. the endless waiting. But hell, it was fun! Anna's Marlboro event kicked some pretty major ass. :)
-==-
Just for a few days, I was a sucker for freebies. But I still couldn't muster up the strength to line up for some. I'd rather they be given to me. I'm tamad man! haha
-==-
You find gems in the weirdest of places: We found perfect wedding souvenirs in Subic, of all places!
-==-
Buffets ruin everything! But I was very good at keeping only to the things I am officially allowed to eat, even though they came in forms that I wasn't allowed to eat. :p But when the pancit came, I couldn't resist. :p Now it's back to the diet, especially since I am up for that blood test again very very soon! :p
-==-
Subic is the most inconvenient place ever. If you didn't have a car, it was hell to go around. Thank God we did. :p
-==-
Oh, and congrats to Jason who pulled off a proposal to Maui using Neil Gaiman! wahaha! :D ang galing! :)
-==-
Four days away from work makes you not want to go back. :p
Sigh. Yet another week. Thank God it's only a four-day work week.
-==-
It's always more interesting to watch what's already been done than to listen to what can be done. :p
-==-
My luck may be changing (i almost won P75thou!! sigh), but I also may have been sent bad vibes from somewhere else. haha! Yes, THIS one is particularly VERY random.
-==-
Like everywhere else, everyone has their own little cliques. I'm glad I had friends there. But I missed some very badly! It would have been camwhore-crazier if they were there. :)
-==-
What was really crazy about the parties were the BARS. the fight for the free drinks. the endless waiting. But hell, it was fun! Anna's Marlboro event kicked some pretty major ass. :)
-==-
Just for a few days, I was a sucker for freebies. But I still couldn't muster up the strength to line up for some. I'd rather they be given to me. I'm tamad man! haha
-==-
You find gems in the weirdest of places: We found perfect wedding souvenirs in Subic, of all places!
-==-
Buffets ruin everything! But I was very good at keeping only to the things I am officially allowed to eat, even though they came in forms that I wasn't allowed to eat. :p But when the pancit came, I couldn't resist. :p Now it's back to the diet, especially since I am up for that blood test again very very soon! :p
-==-
Subic is the most inconvenient place ever. If you didn't have a car, it was hell to go around. Thank God we did. :p
-==-
Oh, and congrats to Jason who pulled off a proposal to Maui using Neil Gaiman! wahaha! :D ang galing! :)
-==-
Four days away from work makes you not want to go back. :p
Sigh. Yet another week. Thank God it's only a four-day work week.
Comments