cholesterol.
So today I got the results of my blood chemistry exam from our APE.
Anyway, I was shocked to see my cholesterol and LDL levels were beyond the normal range indicated in the results.
So the result of that is:
1. I've been asked by my dad to see the doctor (yes, it's possibly that bad)
and most importantly,
2. I now have more reason not to go off and cheat on my diet.
Well at least, in the end, i get to be healthier and thinner.
Goddamn, I feel old!
hahahaha :p
Anyway, I was shocked to see my cholesterol and LDL levels were beyond the normal range indicated in the results.
So the result of that is:
1. I've been asked by my dad to see the doctor (yes, it's possibly that bad)
and most importantly,
2. I now have more reason not to go off and cheat on my diet.
Well at least, in the end, i get to be healthier and thinner.
Goddamn, I feel old!
hahahaha :p
Comments