Yup, I guess we got too loud :D

If you happen to be in Red Box last night and thought you heard extremely loud voices (because the rooms were supposed to be closed anyway) and thought that was weird, don't. It was just us, with our door wide open because the room we were in was too small to hold BIG TALENTS and bigger personalities. Hehe. :)

In fact, I prefer to think it was precisely because of the big talents found in the group last night why we were given a much, much larger room for free rather than because we were too loud. :D

Oh and what fun did we have in that larger room! Julette and I turned the bar into a ledge! We were up on the sofas dancing and singing loudly to (well, by that time it was) Spice Girls, Queen and Ige's Rage Against the Machine. Which in fact, is the reason why my neck hurts bloody much right now. I had fun headbanging. I hadn't done that in ages! And with this longer hair, it is so much more fun! haha!

Anyway, Waya's suprise birthday party was a blast. Had a bloody fantastic time, thank you everyone. The chocolate cake was heavenly. The strong ices were very much appreciated. Till next time! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things