Laughtrip at Laffline
Last Saturday, the barkada thought of something else to do, so we headed on over to Timog to hang out at Laffline . Yes, you got it, kabaklaan na during the week, kabaklaan pa rin during the weekend! haha :) But still, super laughtrip. It was like watching a variety show live, with all the music and the singing. But with todo murahan. We manage to catch (lucky us?? haha) Ethel Booba and Pooh. They were actually really funny (yes, i was skeptical at first). I especially liked Ethel's partner, Polo, who kept ragging on the mayabang amboy dude in the audience na sobrang feeling. Nakakaasar sya! So I totally appreciated all the ragging. haha :D
Reg and I liked Pooh though, he was so pa-simple. After all the over-the-top (but hella funny) skits we went through, it was a nice change. :) What stood out most was that it was so amazing, how all of them had such real talent - whether it be singing or just plain comedic timing. I mean, I had no idea that Ethel Booba could actually sing, and yes, she did it live. And so did Pooh. I only knew him from the Wowowee Manny Pacquiao impersonations on youtube, but the dude can sing too. Anyway, it was a nice and different way to spend a Saturday. :)
Comments