Wedding Gowns
Today we visited this bridal shop here in Jakarta that my mom told me about before. I think i even wrote about it. The cool thing about the shop was that they let me try on their stuff. I GOT TO TRY ON WEDDING GOWNS!
I actually tried on three - the first one i truly liked, it kind of made me wish that I was getting my dress made here instead. It was the gown from the catalogue that my mom sent me that first caught me eye. The other two were okay, but I tried them on because they were princess-like. i mean, petticoats, 3-foot long trains and lovely veils. They even made me wear a corset with it. haha :)i kind of want to bring home the veil, has that nice, delicate indo feel to it. but i kind of don't think it'll match my gown design.
Of course everyone took a look. Rinna and Inna "practiced" by holding up the 3-foot long train of the third gown I tried because they had me walk across the store.
Reg tho, had the coolest reaction of all.
He, well... kind of... giggled. :D
Really. I dunno how else to describe the laugh that came out of his mouth when I turned around and showed him the very first gown. :) tee-hee.
And he kept smiling at me the whole time. hahaha :)
Got me all starry-eyed. I can't wait for the year to be over. I can't wait to wear my wedding gown, walk down Santuario's aisle and stand next to Reg and be his wife.
I can't wait. :)
In the meantime, trying out wedding gowns is hella fun!! :D
I actually tried on three - the first one i truly liked, it kind of made me wish that I was getting my dress made here instead. It was the gown from the catalogue that my mom sent me that first caught me eye. The other two were okay, but I tried them on because they were princess-like. i mean, petticoats, 3-foot long trains and lovely veils. They even made me wear a corset with it. haha :)i kind of want to bring home the veil, has that nice, delicate indo feel to it. but i kind of don't think it'll match my gown design.
Of course everyone took a look. Rinna and Inna "practiced" by holding up the 3-foot long train of the third gown I tried because they had me walk across the store.
Reg tho, had the coolest reaction of all.
He, well... kind of... giggled. :D
Really. I dunno how else to describe the laugh that came out of his mouth when I turned around and showed him the very first gown. :) tee-hee.
And he kept smiling at me the whole time. hahaha :)
Got me all starry-eyed. I can't wait for the year to be over. I can't wait to wear my wedding gown, walk down Santuario's aisle and stand next to Reg and be his wife.
I can't wait. :)
In the meantime, trying out wedding gowns is hella fun!! :D
Comments