Embarrassing Admission ahead
Ok. I admit. Because of Reggie's there's-nothing-else-to-watch-so-watch-wrestling-nalang excuse (wushuu!! aminin mo na, you just love it! love it! love it! ahahaha!!), I've also found myself watching wrestling again with an enthusiasm to rival my younger days (yes, when i was younger, i used to watch too! haha!). Except now, i get so involved that I actually follow storylines! Good God! :D
But anyway, aside from it being very entertaining, the other reason why I watch wrestling is because of this man:
ehem. John Cena. He is HOTNESS. I swear. Really. I first took a good look at him when we watched The Marine in Jakarta (we wanted to watch a movie at the Premiere and didn't want to see World Trade Center so we settled for the Marine, hehe). I know The Marine was such a useless movie but it's entertaining! Things getting blown up and all. John Cena pa. He's so cute. Haha! Rap laughs at me everytime I see him because naman, I turn into the stupidest giggly girl ever. When wrestling, I get concerned when he's "hurt". Ang pathetic diba?! ahaha! :) I love him because he looks really clean-cut and young... plus, when he wrestles, he wears this (see right)
which is a hell lot better than the tight briefs and the generally weird ass costumes! haha! :) I guess he attracts me because he looks like this really nice guy-next-door but then he kicks major ass. :)
How pathetic, i can't believe i'm devoting a blog entry for John Cena! haha! but even I am quite amused by my strange fascination with him so I might as well. Last night, I was kidding around with Rap saying I wanted a toy to stand next to my Gundam here at work, but I think that's too much. Settle for these pictures na lang instead. hehe.
Ok, tama na ang kagaguhang to. haha! :D Back to (almost non-existent) work. Wohoo, I get to leave for Jakarta on friday! Am so on vacation mode already. :D
But anyway, aside from it being very entertaining, the other reason why I watch wrestling is because of this man:
ehem. John Cena. He is HOTNESS. I swear. Really. I first took a good look at him when we watched The Marine in Jakarta (we wanted to watch a movie at the Premiere and didn't want to see World Trade Center so we settled for the Marine, hehe). I know The Marine was such a useless movie but it's entertaining! Things getting blown up and all. John Cena pa. He's so cute. Haha! Rap laughs at me everytime I see him because naman, I turn into the stupidest giggly girl ever. When wrestling, I get concerned when he's "hurt". Ang pathetic diba?! ahaha! :) I love him because he looks really clean-cut and young... plus, when he wrestles, he wears this (see right)
which is a hell lot better than the tight briefs and the generally weird ass costumes! haha! :) I guess he attracts me because he looks like this really nice guy-next-door but then he kicks major ass. :) How pathetic, i can't believe i'm devoting a blog entry for John Cena! haha! but even I am quite amused by my strange fascination with him so I might as well. Last night, I was kidding around with Rap saying I wanted a toy to stand next to my Gundam here at work, but I think that's too much. Settle for these pictures na lang instead. hehe.
Ok, tama na ang kagaguhang to. haha! :D Back to (almost non-existent) work. Wohoo, I get to leave for Jakarta on friday! Am so on vacation mode already. :D
Comments