7 Random Habits/Facts
Tagged by Julette :)
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1) I am scared of total darkness. I know it sounds childish and I'm not quite sure how it came about but I am unsettled when it's total darkness. There has to be some light coming in from somewhere. I panic during sudden blackouts and I find myself in the dark. This is why I always have my phone beside me. Aside from its actual function (calls, texts, alarms), it's also an instant flashlight. This is also the reason why I sleep with a lamp on, whose light is dimmed by one of my throw pillows. :p
2) I like eating raw lumpia wrapper. Reg was dumbfounded and yes, it's an acquired taste but it's damn good man! Try it! haha! :)
3) I like documenting things. I have my blogs. I take note of events - with major and minor details. I take pictures of practically every event, occassion, holiday. Not only do I download them on my computer and upload them in multiply, I also print some of them out and put them into albums. I think I got this from my mom. :) That also makes me a packrat - I keep a lot of stuff. :p
4) I tend to keep quiet if i feel bad about something. This is always a problem with me. Whenever it concerns people I love or am close to, I tend to shut up and keep everything inside. This is because I always think that when I'm angry or irritated, it's probably about something insignificant. :p But I'm working on this, because Reg is very good with reading my moods. I'm glad he's patient and is able to ask the right questions so that whatever I'm thinking finally comes out and I can feel better already.
5) I love wallets and bags. Branded or not. Doesn't matter, basta they look nice. haha! :) I always think I don't have a certain kind of bag, but it's probably there somewhere. I need a bag tree - my mom and sisters have those in jakarta and they can hang their bags nicely and have no problems looking for one. They got theirs custom-made so i'm crossing my fingers that I'l come across one being sold here... otherwise, I'll have mine made as well. And I will too, because I have no idea where I'm stuffing my bags in the condo when I live there. hehe. :) Currently tho, I'm not in the mood to buy any bags because of my newest bag. I think this will hold me for a while. :D
6) I love reading chismis. Local or Foreign. Whether it's perezhilton, idontlikeyouinthatway, a socialite's life, even pep, go! :) I buy Yes for myself and my mom. hay grabe. haha! But I do not just like reading chismis, I'm a bookworm. I'm always in search for the perfect book to buy. You can leave me for hours in Borders and Barnes and Noble (my favorite bookstores) and I wouldn't mind. I'd be the happiest girl on the planet. I also love magazines. Being in the States is heaven for me, because I can buy all the fashion magazines I want. There's something very soothing and calming looking at nice stuff.
7) I don't like it when my surroundings are too quiet. And if i had to get rid of the quiet, then it has got to be music. I almost always have my radio on. Or my iTunes. Or a CD. My roots are in rock and grunge, but my body grooves to hiphop. I miss being able to watch bands, and be passionate about rock but i'm lazy now. I don't update myself anymore. So now, whatever's on the radio is fine with me. :p Well, almost whatever. I still have my pet peeves. :)
-==-
Ok. :D I'm tagging: Gladys, Didi, Kris, Kristine, Paulo, Elber, and whoever else feels like doing this. haha :)
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1) I am scared of total darkness. I know it sounds childish and I'm not quite sure how it came about but I am unsettled when it's total darkness. There has to be some light coming in from somewhere. I panic during sudden blackouts and I find myself in the dark. This is why I always have my phone beside me. Aside from its actual function (calls, texts, alarms), it's also an instant flashlight. This is also the reason why I sleep with a lamp on, whose light is dimmed by one of my throw pillows. :p
2) I like eating raw lumpia wrapper. Reg was dumbfounded and yes, it's an acquired taste but it's damn good man! Try it! haha! :)
3) I like documenting things. I have my blogs. I take note of events - with major and minor details. I take pictures of practically every event, occassion, holiday. Not only do I download them on my computer and upload them in multiply, I also print some of them out and put them into albums. I think I got this from my mom. :) That also makes me a packrat - I keep a lot of stuff. :p
4) I tend to keep quiet if i feel bad about something. This is always a problem with me. Whenever it concerns people I love or am close to, I tend to shut up and keep everything inside. This is because I always think that when I'm angry or irritated, it's probably about something insignificant. :p But I'm working on this, because Reg is very good with reading my moods. I'm glad he's patient and is able to ask the right questions so that whatever I'm thinking finally comes out and I can feel better already.
5) I love wallets and bags. Branded or not. Doesn't matter, basta they look nice. haha! :) I always think I don't have a certain kind of bag, but it's probably there somewhere. I need a bag tree - my mom and sisters have those in jakarta and they can hang their bags nicely and have no problems looking for one. They got theirs custom-made so i'm crossing my fingers that I'l come across one being sold here... otherwise, I'll have mine made as well. And I will too, because I have no idea where I'm stuffing my bags in the condo when I live there. hehe. :) Currently tho, I'm not in the mood to buy any bags because of my newest bag. I think this will hold me for a while. :D
6) I love reading chismis. Local or Foreign. Whether it's perezhilton, idontlikeyouinthatway, a socialite's life, even pep, go! :) I buy Yes for myself and my mom. hay grabe. haha! But I do not just like reading chismis, I'm a bookworm. I'm always in search for the perfect book to buy. You can leave me for hours in Borders and Barnes and Noble (my favorite bookstores) and I wouldn't mind. I'd be the happiest girl on the planet. I also love magazines. Being in the States is heaven for me, because I can buy all the fashion magazines I want. There's something very soothing and calming looking at nice stuff.
7) I don't like it when my surroundings are too quiet. And if i had to get rid of the quiet, then it has got to be music. I almost always have my radio on. Or my iTunes. Or a CD. My roots are in rock and grunge, but my body grooves to hiphop. I miss being able to watch bands, and be passionate about rock but i'm lazy now. I don't update myself anymore. So now, whatever's on the radio is fine with me. :p Well, almost whatever. I still have my pet peeves. :)
-==-
Ok. :D I'm tagging: Gladys, Didi, Kris, Kristine, Paulo, Elber, and whoever else feels like doing this. haha :)
Comments