mind on rest

Mindless Surveys picked up from Glads and Julette. I'm screwed, my mind has officially turned off and it's only 4pm :p

FIRSTS

1st time you tried smoking:
8th grade, megha’s birthday party, malboro menthols pa! haha

1st alcoholic drink you had:
Beer

1st time you entered a bar:
if it wasn’t 9th grade, it was 10th grade.

1st award you received:
something in kindergarten, I can’t really remember. Must be one of those behaviour award thingies

1st hero:
hmm… teenage mutant ninja turtles? And the X-men. hehe

1st time you were sent to the principal:
NEVER! Haha!

1st college entrance exam you took:
do the SATs for Ateneo count? If not, UA&P.

1st teacher in college:
oh geez, I can’t remember. Fr. Estrada?

1st job:
Account Manager

1st goal you achieved:
Getting into 5th year

1st crush:
ahaha, some guy back in grade school – I don’t even remember his name anymore.

1st person na binigyan mo ng flowers?
Malamang si Mommy – picked from all over the place ☺

1st date:
sa mall? I don’t remember

1st friend:
I dunno. I’ve lived in so many places, I don’t really remember…

1st kiss:
at 13? :D haha, I think

1st movie you watched with a friend:
I don’t remember din! :D

1st fight with a friend:
Malamang grade school to, pero I don’t remember who (wow, I don’t remember much :p)

1st gift you received from a friend:
hm. Do gifts from your first bday party count? Malamang baby toys. haha

1st gift you gave to a friend:
It was probably a card. :p

1st record you bought:
Vanilla Ice. Haha!

1st song you sang infront of many
apparently, I used to sing Bato sa Buhangin as a child. I don’t even know that song now. Haha! But sympre – all the nursery rhymes. Kung eldest ka at unang lahat, you are everyone’s source of amusement. :p

1st musical instrument you learned to
Piano at 6 years old and for the next 10 or 11 years after that! :p

1st concert you watched:
Menudo! Pepsi-sponsored eh. hehe

1st celebrity you saw in person
I don’t remember their names na – but they were the hosts Pepsi would get for Xmas parties.

1st TV show you really liked:
Sesame Street and Batibot ata to. :D

1st book you bought:
Sweet Valley Twins – Elizabeth’s First Kiss. I still have it! :D

1st sport you played:
kung sport, volleyball. :p kung laro-laro lang, eh di patintero, 10-20 and Chinese garter! haha

1st sleepover:
in 7th grade at Del’s house! ☺

1st terrible fight:
with my ex, years ago.

1st prank:
on valentine’s day, we sent love letters to our guy friends over the valentine’s day mail in school. Pathetic but they fell for it. Haha!

1st inaanak:
Ethan Zachary Tiongson. Hehe. And my nephew.

1st time you spent the night alone
I don’t know – I guess in Jakarta when we first moved, I didn’t share my room with anyone and I wasn’t such a scaredy-cat anymore

1st bestfriend:
Chi Matias! Haha, he was my busmate. ☺

1st wedding you attended:
my tito Junjun’s, as a flower girl

1st person who greeted you on your last birthday:
Raprap ☺

1st friend in friendster:
Sogie! Haha ☺

1st time you got lost:
I haven’t gotten lost … yet. i hope never ☺

1st cellphone:
6150

1st cellphone ringtone:
Sugar Ray’s “Fly” in monotone! haha

1st collection:
Stationaries

1st club you joined:
Glee Club :p

1st time you felt proud of yourself:
getting a commendation in MATH, of all things. haha

1st time you saw a ghost:
never, and I hope that never changes

1st rollercoaster ride:
ahaha, parang Star City din ata. Or Enchanted na because I wasn’t always allowed on those bigger rides in Star City. :D

1st school you attended:
Montessori in Paranaque (I dunno the full name na)

1st friend you had when you entered college:
Jona Garcia! ☺

1st ambition:
Either one of these: Cashier or Secretary. hehe

SECOND BRAINLESS SURVEY

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think?
“I don’t wanna go to work today :p”

2. How much cash do you have on you?
Right now, P500. Hehehe.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Best

4. Favorite planet?
I only know Earth. So Earth. haha

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Some unknown number… as in, “0000” yng nakalagay

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
JT’s My Love for Raprap :D

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A black Zara top

8. Do you "label" yourself?
I think no, but you can always correct me. Haha ☺

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now?
Pretty Fit flats

10. Bright or Dark Room?
A darkened room with minimal light. :D

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Gladys needed something mindless to do :D

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking to Rap.

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
This is the last text saved (I delete some agad kasi): “Mahal kong asawa, ofc nako. Mwah”

14. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Inside BF, but outside HEVA. ☺

15. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot?
I dunno. Haha. :D “ano beh”, “omigod”, various swear words. :p pag steady lang, tagalog. Pag galit, English. haha

16. Who told you they loved you last?
Rap

17. Last furry thing you touched?
Frostie! ☺

18. How many days of school did you miss this week?
Not in school anymore. :D

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None!

20. Favorite age you have been so far?
Right now and generally the twenties – it’s all been great so far.

21. Your worst enemy?
No one :)

22. What is your current desktop picture:
Laptop at home: Boracay view that was taken by Joe or Les. Office: some plain blue thing

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“ok, thanks!” haha

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
Million Bucks HANDS-DOWN!

25. Do you like someone?
I like, love and adore someone ☺

26. The last song you listened to?
Sexy Back was the last song I heard

27. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson?
Carmen Electra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things