"you've bewitched me.
body and soul.
and i love, love, love you.
i never want to be parted from you from this moment on."

- (i may have paraphrased a bit from) Pride and Prejudice

I totally loved the movie. So today, i'm going to go and finally get my own copy of the book and read it through for once. :) now i know why guia loves this book.

-==-

Had a blast this weekend! :) except for a slight "deja-vu" event nung friday night, i had fun. It was such a contrast with the rest of the week here at work - for some reason i felt like there was a cloud hanging everywhere. :p could be just my imagination though.

-==-

it's another monday. another week to go through. good Lord. I hope it goes by fast.

sigh.

Comments

Daydreamer said…
Calling Mr. Darcy ... when will I meet you?

Haha. Nice movie noh? =)
kaye said…
sobra!

naku, mag-aagawan kayo ni guia kay mr. darcy, pagdating nya. hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things