Stormy days such as this

I don't remember when I last heard winds whistle. It sure is an interesting sound. Anyway, at around 6pm last night, the news announced that classes at all levels all over the Phils will be cancelled today.

Man, i sure missed being a student right then!

Why can't we working people get a day off because of bagyo too? Most of the people in offices are the ones who have to brave the rains to use public transpo. Ah well, I guess because we're "older" and part of the workforce, we can take better care of ourselves than those poor college students who have to slug to school with books.

Am i bitter? hahaha!

nah, i'm happy for my friends who have no school today. Wish i get off early today too so i can hang out with them! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things