Gifts, Parties and Food!
It's been a pretty good holiday so far. Bonded with the family, got to party with friends, ate lots of good food (i'll regret later on, but right now i don't really care! haha), and got plenty of good gifts!
Especially the ones from "Santa" and my baby... I love getting stuff i wanted. :)
Got a pretty good haul from my friends as well, thanks guys! loved every single, itsy bitsy one of them :)
I've also been able to really rest despite the busy schedules and finally caught up on sleep! damn, i wish every day was a holiday. :p
-==-
I said i'd write stuff about the office christmas party, so here it is. Two words: It rocked! I love Gasso! haha! (that's in tribute to my officemate Anna, who felt the need to shout that out every few minutes). I had a grand time just dancing with my friends. The food was awesome and the prizes were even more mind-boggling. Kudos to Julette, who not only one 3rd place for costume but got to win some pretty good money as well!
Unlucky person that i am, i managed to get away with one of the lowest prizes.. but i ain't complaining. Extra moolah for me! haha! It's a good thing that everyone was destined to get a prize or else i wouldn't have gotten any (because that's just how unlucky i am at raffles!)
The accounts group (well, some of us anyway), surprised everyone with a dance that knocked them right off their chairs. hahahaha! well, we like to think. There was a lot of shouting going on anyway. It got so loud we couldn't hear our music and everything just went off, but it was all good. no one really noticed! haha! So that was fun, i haven't danced with a group in front of an audience in such a long time that i welcomed the chance. :)
So anyway, our theme was Bollywood and here are some pictures of me, and other people with our costumes. :)
It's been a pretty good holiday so far. Bonded with the family, got to party with friends, ate lots of good food (i'll regret later on, but right now i don't really care! haha), and got plenty of good gifts!
Especially the ones from "Santa" and my baby... I love getting stuff i wanted. :)
Got a pretty good haul from my friends as well, thanks guys! loved every single, itsy bitsy one of them :)
I've also been able to really rest despite the busy schedules and finally caught up on sleep! damn, i wish every day was a holiday. :p
-==-
I said i'd write stuff about the office christmas party, so here it is. Two words: It rocked! I love Gasso! haha! (that's in tribute to my officemate Anna, who felt the need to shout that out every few minutes). I had a grand time just dancing with my friends. The food was awesome and the prizes were even more mind-boggling. Kudos to Julette, who not only one 3rd place for costume but got to win some pretty good money as well!
Unlucky person that i am, i managed to get away with one of the lowest prizes.. but i ain't complaining. Extra moolah for me! haha! It's a good thing that everyone was destined to get a prize or else i wouldn't have gotten any (because that's just how unlucky i am at raffles!)
The accounts group (well, some of us anyway), surprised everyone with a dance that knocked them right off their chairs. hahahaha! well, we like to think. There was a lot of shouting going on anyway. It got so loud we couldn't hear our music and everything just went off, but it was all good. no one really noticed! haha! So that was fun, i haven't danced with a group in front of an audience in such a long time that i welcomed the chance. :)
So anyway, our theme was Bollywood and here are some pictures of me, and other people with our costumes. :)

My costume (yes, the headpiece and the earrings were damn heavy)

The guys who won second and first place in Best Costume respectively
(yup, it's Shiva and an Elephant head!)

The Accounts group

Of course i had to get a picture with the Elephant :)
Talk about Career man! Everyone looked so awesome. :) Sana lagi Christmas party na lang! haha!
In hindsight, i think that my citi stint did not push through for a reason. I'm happy i chose to work here.. wait, let me rephrase that, i'm happy that gasso chose to hire me. I don't think i could've chosen for a better job. I like what i'm doing, having fun while i'm doing it, and making some new friends as well. :) Pretty good for a first job, don't you think? :)
My life at work is about to get pretty interesting with the new year coming up and new projects. Hope everything keeps going well! :)
Comments