The Weekend
This weekend was alternately one of the loneliest but busiest weekend i've had. Now isn't that weird?
Lonely because my baby went off to Hong Kong for a bit of a holiday with his sister and her family. It's weird for me to have him away, even for just such a short time, because i'm not used to him being away. I really, really missed him this weekend! It felt kulang not to have him around.
I was quite productive though. I went back to the gym last saturday morning after a long time. so now my body's aching and I didn't get to go back to the gym today. I also had a hair cut and hung out with Kris. And then I went off to Mia's birthday dinner which was really yummy and fun! I love my friends. I say that often huh? :D Chef Ed's is pretty yummy... so check it out guys. :) After that I went to eastwood to meet up with Les, Joe, Kris and Caloy. Usual weekend fare. It was fun.
But i still missed ryan. It felt like he had to be there, because he's always there naman for things like those.
The next day, well, it was such a great day. We finally got to hang out with Kristine! Kristine, dammit, I missed you so much! we should do that more often. hehe. We met up at Town at around 1 because we planned to go to Cuenca and check out the bazaar and then go to basketball (they were gonna play, i was gonna watch. too sore from the gym to move). but circumstances messed stuff up a bit and we ended up staying at Cuenca instead while the guys flew off in different directions. Anyway... we all ended up at town at around 3 or so. It was non-stop chica between me, kris and kristine! it was so much fun. I had so much fun. We then met up with Joe, Caloy and Jan. Robert passed by for a bit too. We ended up hanging out at Caloy's house for a bit after mass. That was funny too.
We got souvenirs pa from Town. hehe. good job guys. pretty quick too! di pa ako naka-react, it was there already! haha! :)
Yup, you guessed right, it was the ultimate "friends" weekend.
But I still missed ryan badly!!
haaayy..
And now, it's Monday. Start of the new week. And I'm feeling quite good about it. First because ryan's flying back tonight so i can see him soon! check out their pictures, hear all the kwentos. Second, because my weekend was fun pa din naman and I got to bond with my friends. All two sets of them.
And third, because we're watching Bridget Jones tonight!
Hope the rest of the week goes by quick and easy. :)
-==-
ok, now that the nice and easy and fun part is over.. i'm gonna RANT.
BITCH session right here dude.
Anyway, I am just pissed at nosy relatives. Especially for nosy relatives who don't even count (eg. too far, too insignificant). Don't get me wrong, i'm not generalizing here. There are a lot of my relatives who I am close to, who i really feel like they're part of the family. But there are just some people who really, really don't have much blip in my radar.
For some weird reason, everything that happens here in manila concerning my lola, my family and everything else is fodder for gossip back in cotabato. everything is scrutinized. scrutinized by relatives who, i think, feel like we owe them something. now, exactly what do we owe you for? aren't you the ones who come running to my parents when you need something? we help out our lola by giving her her own personal helper and so much attention is brought into how much we're paying her. Now why the fuck do you even care?! are you fucking paying for it?! No, you're not!! Even the issue of how we didn't have direct dialing for few weeks was deemed a good topic of conversation! and not only is it unnecessary, their point of view about it is totally false. I didn't fucking care, it was the lack of bill that did it. but no.. now it's like, ayan kasi, wla, kasi hindi nagbayad ng bill.
sino ba naman hindi maiinis dyan, putang ina.
Pakialamero, pucha. It pisses me off so badly how people can be so fucking nosy. They're not running our lives here. I don't give a shit about their lives there. I don't understand why everything about us, in particular, needs to be scrutinized. Tapos we have to deal with their fucking issues about OUR decisions about OUR lives.
What is that shit?!
and you know what... it's all about the fucking money dude. just all about the fucking money.
gawd, leave us alone dammit. we don't do anything wrong here. stop scrutinizing. stop making us feel like we're always under a microscope and that we have to watch our actions because it "may lead back to midsayap and cause some more reklamo from some people."
bwisit tlga.
This weekend was alternately one of the loneliest but busiest weekend i've had. Now isn't that weird?
Lonely because my baby went off to Hong Kong for a bit of a holiday with his sister and her family. It's weird for me to have him away, even for just such a short time, because i'm not used to him being away. I really, really missed him this weekend! It felt kulang not to have him around.
I was quite productive though. I went back to the gym last saturday morning after a long time. so now my body's aching and I didn't get to go back to the gym today. I also had a hair cut and hung out with Kris. And then I went off to Mia's birthday dinner which was really yummy and fun! I love my friends. I say that often huh? :D Chef Ed's is pretty yummy... so check it out guys. :) After that I went to eastwood to meet up with Les, Joe, Kris and Caloy. Usual weekend fare. It was fun.
But i still missed ryan. It felt like he had to be there, because he's always there naman for things like those.
The next day, well, it was such a great day. We finally got to hang out with Kristine! Kristine, dammit, I missed you so much! we should do that more often. hehe. We met up at Town at around 1 because we planned to go to Cuenca and check out the bazaar and then go to basketball (they were gonna play, i was gonna watch. too sore from the gym to move). but circumstances messed stuff up a bit and we ended up staying at Cuenca instead while the guys flew off in different directions. Anyway... we all ended up at town at around 3 or so. It was non-stop chica between me, kris and kristine! it was so much fun. I had so much fun. We then met up with Joe, Caloy and Jan. Robert passed by for a bit too. We ended up hanging out at Caloy's house for a bit after mass. That was funny too.
We got souvenirs pa from Town. hehe. good job guys. pretty quick too! di pa ako naka-react, it was there already! haha! :)
Yup, you guessed right, it was the ultimate "friends" weekend.
But I still missed ryan badly!!
haaayy..
And now, it's Monday. Start of the new week. And I'm feeling quite good about it. First because ryan's flying back tonight so i can see him soon! check out their pictures, hear all the kwentos. Second, because my weekend was fun pa din naman and I got to bond with my friends. All two sets of them.
And third, because we're watching Bridget Jones tonight!
Hope the rest of the week goes by quick and easy. :)
-==-
ok, now that the nice and easy and fun part is over.. i'm gonna RANT.
BITCH session right here dude.
Anyway, I am just pissed at nosy relatives. Especially for nosy relatives who don't even count (eg. too far, too insignificant). Don't get me wrong, i'm not generalizing here. There are a lot of my relatives who I am close to, who i really feel like they're part of the family. But there are just some people who really, really don't have much blip in my radar.
For some weird reason, everything that happens here in manila concerning my lola, my family and everything else is fodder for gossip back in cotabato. everything is scrutinized. scrutinized by relatives who, i think, feel like we owe them something. now, exactly what do we owe you for? aren't you the ones who come running to my parents when you need something? we help out our lola by giving her her own personal helper and so much attention is brought into how much we're paying her. Now why the fuck do you even care?! are you fucking paying for it?! No, you're not!! Even the issue of how we didn't have direct dialing for few weeks was deemed a good topic of conversation! and not only is it unnecessary, their point of view about it is totally false. I didn't fucking care, it was the lack of bill that did it. but no.. now it's like, ayan kasi, wla, kasi hindi nagbayad ng bill.
sino ba naman hindi maiinis dyan, putang ina.
Pakialamero, pucha. It pisses me off so badly how people can be so fucking nosy. They're not running our lives here. I don't give a shit about their lives there. I don't understand why everything about us, in particular, needs to be scrutinized. Tapos we have to deal with their fucking issues about OUR decisions about OUR lives.
What is that shit?!
and you know what... it's all about the fucking money dude. just all about the fucking money.
gawd, leave us alone dammit. we don't do anything wrong here. stop scrutinizing. stop making us feel like we're always under a microscope and that we have to watch our actions because it "may lead back to midsayap and cause some more reklamo from some people."
bwisit tlga.
Comments