Compliments

I don't know how well i take compliments. I sure am polite though, I say "Thank You" whenever I get complimented because that is the polite and right thing to do. and while i am really duly flattered, at the back of my mind a little voice will always say "yeah right!".

although i know that shouldn't be the case and that compliments should be taken wholeheartedly, i can't help it. it's part of my make up as a girl. :p but i am thankful, really, nonetheless.

there is one person in those whole world however, whose compliments have a way of making my day. and when he says them, I feel exactly as he says I am.

:D

Wla lang, just wanted to say thank you. You made my day yesterday baby. haha! :)

Comments

keo said…
i love the way how God has given us our special angels here on earth. Glad we have Ryan and Allan, and whoever Kris is in love with :)

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things