I will never be that wasted again

NEVER!

Last night was fun but it ended very badly for me. I'm just glad that Kris and Les were around to take care of me. Even more glad that Yan came to get me to bring me home. Man, i felt so bad last night.. I felt like i was inconveniencing a lot of people. Even worse, it just turned into one big misunderstanding after another.

So anyway, i hope everything gets cleared up. :P

I'm sick as hell right now... can you believe? it's been almost 24 hours but i still feel like shit.

Yet, there's work tomorrow and I gotta be there.

Next time, i'm gonna be watching myself.

-==-

Baby, thanks for taking care of me. I know you hardly got sleep last night because of me. I'm sorry for making you sick with worry about me. Thanks so much for everything, for the hassle. For letting me be sick and still hug me. I'm so glad you were there. I felt safer when you were there.

Kris, Les - thanks din for helping! sobra. You guys really didn't leave me.

Caloy - sorry sa misunderstanding. let them know aight?

-==-

man, this will be the first and last. do not wanna feel like that again for the rest of my life. :P

Comments

Anonymous said…
no problem girl! That's what bestfriends are for! :) There's always a first in everything, so don't worry about anything. I'm sure everything will work out just fine! Just a lil misunderstanding. :) Let's drink to that!!! ahahaha! :p

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things