Stumped for an excuse to write
There hasn't been happening much in my life for me to write about. I've fallen into a routine! A ROUTINE! after about half a year of having no schedules to follow, no deadlines to think about and definitely... no school or work to go to, I've now fallen into a routine.
I get to work, turn on my pc. I check my email, log on yahoo messenger and then check my calendar for any materials that I should get for that day. And then, when all this is done and i have no client meetings, no internal meetings and no other miscellaneaous stuff to do, I am stuck surfing for most of the day or even blogging (as I am doing now). It's been like this for the past two weeks as everything has gone quiet for my client. I hope it's not some "calm before the storm" thing because when things get hectic, they can get REALLY hectic naman.
So while it's fallen into a routine, i'm smart enough to be thankful for it. I like easygoing days when i don't have to sit around chewing on my already chewed-out nails because i'm scared that the timelines will mess up or deadlines will fuck up.
-==-
Onto more important (??) things, I've officially started Christmas Shopping! it's turning to be quite an adventure! Now that i'm using my own money, i've gotten conscious of how much i'm spending for each gift to make sure that i have enough money for everyone that i want to give. Plus, I need to remind myself of all the Secret Santas that I'm in and my contribution to the Sakote Xmas Party.
Christmas sure does make you selfless - most of my money's not even going to myself!! It's gifts for everyone that i think of this time.
God, after Christmas, I promise myself to start saving some money that i absolutely, will NOT touch.
Oh, that is, after my i pay my parents back from that boracay trip.
haaayyy...
There hasn't been happening much in my life for me to write about. I've fallen into a routine! A ROUTINE! after about half a year of having no schedules to follow, no deadlines to think about and definitely... no school or work to go to, I've now fallen into a routine.
I get to work, turn on my pc. I check my email, log on yahoo messenger and then check my calendar for any materials that I should get for that day. And then, when all this is done and i have no client meetings, no internal meetings and no other miscellaneaous stuff to do, I am stuck surfing for most of the day or even blogging (as I am doing now). It's been like this for the past two weeks as everything has gone quiet for my client. I hope it's not some "calm before the storm" thing because when things get hectic, they can get REALLY hectic naman.
So while it's fallen into a routine, i'm smart enough to be thankful for it. I like easygoing days when i don't have to sit around chewing on my already chewed-out nails because i'm scared that the timelines will mess up or deadlines will fuck up.
-==-
Onto more important (??) things, I've officially started Christmas Shopping! it's turning to be quite an adventure! Now that i'm using my own money, i've gotten conscious of how much i'm spending for each gift to make sure that i have enough money for everyone that i want to give. Plus, I need to remind myself of all the Secret Santas that I'm in and my contribution to the Sakote Xmas Party.
Christmas sure does make you selfless - most of my money's not even going to myself!! It's gifts for everyone that i think of this time.
God, after Christmas, I promise myself to start saving some money that i absolutely, will NOT touch.
Oh, that is, after my i pay my parents back from that boracay trip.
haaayyy...
Comments