Yet another December
Wow. That was really quick. I can still remember thinking that December 2007 was still a long way off and yet here it is.
Seven months to go today. I can also still remember saying and thinking that July 2008 was still a year and a half away.
Where'd this year go? It's amazing, really. How fast it went. Sometimes we take a look at what's happened and think it happened last year and not during the first half of the year. That's how the first half of the year feels - a blur and very far away.
Tsk tsk.
But it's exciting too. I love December. I love the craziness of Christmas, of christmas shopping, of juggling christmas party schedules. If only work didn't have to get in the way, but it does. :p But since it's christmas, you tend to be a little easier on things. But also more featherbrained. In the cold windy weather at night (and sometimes during the day), how can you concentrate on work? :p sigh.
Anyway.
December.
Here come the christmas carols every hour! :D
Seven months to go today. I can also still remember saying and thinking that July 2008 was still a year and a half away.
Where'd this year go? It's amazing, really. How fast it went. Sometimes we take a look at what's happened and think it happened last year and not during the first half of the year. That's how the first half of the year feels - a blur and very far away.
Tsk tsk.
But it's exciting too. I love December. I love the craziness of Christmas, of christmas shopping, of juggling christmas party schedules. If only work didn't have to get in the way, but it does. :p But since it's christmas, you tend to be a little easier on things. But also more featherbrained. In the cold windy weather at night (and sometimes during the day), how can you concentrate on work? :p sigh.
Anyway.
December.
Here come the christmas carols every hour! :D
Comments