On a brighter note

Yes, brighter note, despite the fact that the work keeps piling up with no end in sight, the past few days have been a flurry of rehearsals. And despite the crazy scheduling, the late nights and the even later nights trying to keep with present wrapping, it has actually been enjoyable.

I've always enjoyed dance practices anyway. One of my weird simple pleasures in life is to learn a dance and master it. And then perform it. haha, what can i say, the girl likes to dance. Not more than once I have wished that instead of spending time learning to play the piano, maybe I should have insisted being trained for a form of dance instead.

oh well. Some say that it's never really too late. Then again, I have a crazy schedule so I should've done it earlier.

Again, oh well. But it's ok. Just as long as I can keep dancing. :)

-==-

Today is THE busiest week. There are christmas parties starting on thursday and going on all the way till Christmas.

I still have my fingers crossed very hard about working the days after Christmas. I badly need some sleep. I doubt I'll get it.

it's ok. It's crazy. I love christmas. I so can't wait to go on holiday. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things