long weekend
Yes, there was no holiday, but I was on long weekend anyway. The perk of working last Saturday was that I was entitled to a recovery leave. Having only five days to avail it, I took it last friday. Not that I didn't some work, I had to release an FA. :p Anyway, Reg was able to take a leave too, so we started our weekend early. Which was great, because he was supposed to work yesterday. Supposed to, because his shoot got cancelled! (yay!)
So Friday was gym, Sta. Clara (yay! we made it!) and Shangrila where we ate at C2. Later that night, we headed to Ponti where Bede's gig finally pushed through and got drunk with the biatches and Paolo. Well, not so drunk. I focused on eating because we ate dinner so early that by the time we got to Ponti, I was famished. :) I didn't know that Ponti had an Illusion-like drink in their menu. It was pretty good!
Saturday found us doing a whole load of errands, including getting the condo cleaned. We also finally got some new DVDs! Not like we've watched the ones we got last month! haha :) but we couldn't resist, a whole load of new movies are out on DVD already.
Later that night, we headed on over to New Manila for Jason's birthday party at Pizzeria Toscana. His invite said "be hungry" so we were. And man, we weren't disappointed at all!! Hella great pizzas and pastas. I was so satisfied. Better try it out guys, it's just a little restaurant (in fact, we wondered how they found it, it turns out that his girlfriend, Maui, lives two houses away) but the food is great!
Anyway, for more info, check out Maui's review for it here
I promise you won't be disappointed. :)
We ended the night at Joey's 4XForce along Gilmore where he had the biggest albino snake in a cage in the middle of the damn place. I spent the rest of the night not moving much in my seat because I was disgusted and scared of the thing. haha :) but the weather was good and the laughs were great, so it was a good night.
And now, it's Sunday. sigh. another week ahead. but at least, there's Hong Kong to look forward to! Yeah! :)
So Friday was gym, Sta. Clara (yay! we made it!) and Shangrila where we ate at C2. Later that night, we headed to Ponti where Bede's gig finally pushed through and got drunk with the biatches and Paolo. Well, not so drunk. I focused on eating because we ate dinner so early that by the time we got to Ponti, I was famished. :) I didn't know that Ponti had an Illusion-like drink in their menu. It was pretty good!
Saturday found us doing a whole load of errands, including getting the condo cleaned. We also finally got some new DVDs! Not like we've watched the ones we got last month! haha :) but we couldn't resist, a whole load of new movies are out on DVD already.
Later that night, we headed on over to New Manila for Jason's birthday party at Pizzeria Toscana. His invite said "be hungry" so we were. And man, we weren't disappointed at all!! Hella great pizzas and pastas. I was so satisfied. Better try it out guys, it's just a little restaurant (in fact, we wondered how they found it, it turns out that his girlfriend, Maui, lives two houses away) but the food is great!
Anyway, for more info, check out Maui's review for it here
I promise you won't be disappointed. :)
We ended the night at Joey's 4XForce along Gilmore where he had the biggest albino snake in a cage in the middle of the damn place. I spent the rest of the night not moving much in my seat because I was disgusted and scared of the thing. haha :) but the weather was good and the laughs were great, so it was a good night.
And now, it's Sunday. sigh. another week ahead. but at least, there's Hong Kong to look forward to! Yeah! :)
Comments