I hate it when bad things like that bombing last Friday happen. I mean, who doesn't? But come on, as i've said before, when someone wants to prove a point, please let's just make sure you only affect yourself and not those innocent others who just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.
You'll find it funny, but I am in somehow in mourning for Glorietta. I know it's a mall, but give me a break. It's also sort of a second home. It's another comfort zone. I have spent a lot of time and energy in Glorietta. Right now, it still feels a little strange not to go there, but I am still scared to go there. :p And with that fire yesterday, I mean, damn. Ang malas naman
Sigh.
You'll find it funny, but I am in somehow in mourning for Glorietta. I know it's a mall, but give me a break. It's also sort of a second home. It's another comfort zone. I have spent a lot of time and energy in Glorietta. Right now, it still feels a little strange not to go there, but I am still scared to go there. :p And with that fire yesterday, I mean, damn. Ang malas naman
Sigh.
Comments