tired.

because of a series of events, i hd about four hours sleep each night this whole week. thus, it has made me very tired and caused me to miss:

1. Another one of Crizel's gigs in Chef and Brewers. With the barkada there, including Kris and Joe. Rap was OT, and by the time he ended, i was ready to crash. :p

2. A nice lineup of gigs at Saguijo that included Sinosikat (who i've been wanting to catch for the longest time). Due to the lack of sleep, i ended with a headache and slept most of the night.

See, the thing about being so tired during the week is that you can't milk your weekends for all they're worth. Yes, i realise that you're meant to rest during the weekend but you're also meant to make the most out of it too.

I hope this week is better, because there's a nice lineup of gimiks for the end of the week. I look forward to it. I have no plans of ditching friends again. I hate it. :p

-==-

I'm also quite emotionally tired. This week, i've swung from happy to tired to angry to sad to resigned. Imagine that in the space of five days. That's way too much emotion. For me anyway. :p The best times I had this week were:

1. That one hour I spent looking at a different road. I'm hoping the different road beckons again.
2. The times with my parents. I missed my sisters, it felt weird not to have them there, but it felt great to be with my parents.
3. Whatever time I got with Reg, no matter how cranky he got.

-==-

That being said, I'm hoping with all my heart that this will be a much better week for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things