Moving Lifestages

Yesterday, as we were trying to narrow down target markets for research, everyone got into the discussion of moving lifestages and how a 28yo first-time mom probably has the same mindset as that of a 38yo first-time mom. How these would have moved from the "single" state of mind to one where there is no more or minimal selfishness and where life is seen differently because of different/added priorities.

In the course of listening, I realised. I realised I only have 10 months left to be truly selfish.

Initially, I expected to be a little sad at the thought. But I'm surprisingly not. I'm actually excited. I'm looking forward to it.

Tama na siguro muna ang selfishness. I think I milked that for all its worth the past 25 years. :D

Of course, on the days I feel like being selfish (I am only human, after all), I should remember to look back at this. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things