That went well :)

As mentioned, we did head on over to see the designs for the gowns for the wedding. We loved everything. Haha! He showed me three designs for my gown and i'm torn between two. I think i've changed my mind practically every hour since we got them. I was hoping that my mom will give me a push towards a particular gown but she's also torn between the same two. Hehe. I think I'll take this whole week and sometime into the next to decide. :D

I also love the designs for the entourage, the color scheme and his reco for flowers. I can't wait to show them to my girls. I'm crossing my fingers tho, that there are no gross negatives from them... haha! :) altho julette has seen hers and has given it her thumbs-up.

Pero shet, seeing them gowns has just made me more resolved with this diet thing that sayang and i are both on. haha! :) ah well. here we go. :D

The picture above was taken by rajo, as a souvenir shot. the dress forms at the back show us the fabrics: colors, combination of, etc. They are not, in any way, indicative of the drawings in my folder. so settle down girls. hehe. this also reminds me, that we forgot to take a picture of the day we reserved at church! ah well. next time we're back there na lang. hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things