Back to the real world

Being in Boracay twice in a month (with only a week apart between trips) makes you think that reality is waking up at 10am and heading straight for the water. That food equals to garlic and butter shrimps, choriburgers and really good chicken inasal, among other things. That you can actually take the heat because the water is only inches away. That afternoon naps are the norm, and that all you need to wear are bikinis, shorts and sleeveless tops.

Alas, the two Boracay trips have come to their official end. I'm back at work. Concrete jungle once again. I'll be complaining more about the heat again (altho it doesn't seem to be so bad this morning). I miss the water. But i also missed the city. I'm somehow kind of glad to be back. Wish work didn't have to be a bother tho. hehe. :)

-==-

the weird wedding-related dream count is at 4

While in Boracay, I had another weird wedding-related dream. I can't quite remember the whole thing now but the main point of that dream was that we got married without wedding rings because he forgot to buy the wedding rings. haha! instead, as a replacement, he offers this band picked up from my sister's jewelry box - a ring that she has had forever, bought at some random store in the mall. So i jump into a car, and look for rings.

Unlike the other dreams, this wasn't so distressing. It was actually pretty funny. :D

-==-

Parokya at Nestea Beach

Last year, Nestea Beach had Bamboo. This year, they had Parokya. And because of wonderful trigger-happy friends, I got pretty kick ass pictures like the one here. Hehe. I said Bamboo was intense, Parokya was plain laughtrip. I have fun watching both. :) They played a lot of old songs, making everyone very happy about the whole thing. :) Yes, I am also a Parokya fan. :)

-==-

Today at 4 with Rajo

Guia and I were texting last week and were talking about how it was great that I had something to look forward to coming back from Boracay. One of the main reasons why I'm sort of glad to be back is our 4pm appointment with Rajo today. :) He's supposed to be presenting ideas, designs and fabrics. It's an understatement to say that I'm excited. :)

-==-

I'm happy. :)

wala lang. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things