Why I like Gorgo, and other random things
I loved her one-liners. I loved how her and Leonidas have this equal-partners relationship. I love how she was the "yes husband, you may kill that messenger" kind of wife.
I loved how she was smart and she said whatever it was in her head.
And I loved all her dresses. haha!
-==-
gawd, i wonder how long will i stay sensitive about things?
i have to say that the past few weeks, i've wondered how i was supposed to fix things myself. why just me, by the way? either that, or i'm reading into things too much again.
-==-
i bought a dress online last week, i got it today. I like the cut and all, but i don't quite like the material. it's all dizzying lines. i either buy a material i like and get it copied, or i pass this off to my sister instead. or to anyone else that may want it. :)
-==-
i look back at the archives of this blog quite often. I find that as time goes by, i can't be bothered to read too far back up. sometimes it's interesting. all the other times, i think i just sound like a juvenile. until now though, i still do. like with this post. ANYWAY. i find myself not finding anything to write about lately. It's all short entries lately. or something as useless as this.
i can't even write about the wedding.
there's not much to write. :)
-==-
i think i know where i'll go to check out new bikinis! i can't believe i forgot about it.
and because i'm such an idiot, i left the address on rap's desk at his office.
smart....
I loved how she was smart and she said whatever it was in her head.
And I loved all her dresses. haha!
-==-
gawd, i wonder how long will i stay sensitive about things?
i have to say that the past few weeks, i've wondered how i was supposed to fix things myself. why just me, by the way? either that, or i'm reading into things too much again.
-==-
i bought a dress online last week, i got it today. I like the cut and all, but i don't quite like the material. it's all dizzying lines. i either buy a material i like and get it copied, or i pass this off to my sister instead. or to anyone else that may want it. :)
-==-
i look back at the archives of this blog quite often. I find that as time goes by, i can't be bothered to read too far back up. sometimes it's interesting. all the other times, i think i just sound like a juvenile. until now though, i still do. like with this post. ANYWAY. i find myself not finding anything to write about lately. It's all short entries lately. or something as useless as this.
i can't even write about the wedding.
there's not much to write. :)
-==-
i think i know where i'll go to check out new bikinis! i can't believe i forgot about it.
and because i'm such an idiot, i left the address on rap's desk at his office.
smart....
Comments