Tis not anger, it's fear of anger
I have noticed that I react in the same way, whenever the main men in my life are in the midst of losing their tempers.
I retreat silently and pray fervently it doesn’t push through.
Besides snakes, I’ve found that anger is one of my greatest fears.
The sad thing about this is, should the main men in my life get into a fight I don’t agree with, I seriously will walk away and leave them to it. It's something I don't want to see, don't want to be part of and it will be absolute misery to just be there.
and besides, i may turn into a baby and just cry.
To be sure though, there’ll be some making up to do right after – but that’s only the case for the other half - because it will be my temper that will be unleashed by then.
However, I can’t ask my father to do the same. Haha.
Seriously though, I wasn’t angry yesterday. I was just slightly scared.
But you know, it’s okay to be angry coz it’s not like we both don’t have tempers anyway. Crazy tempers, at that.
He just loses it a lot quicker compared to me. Hehe :)
I retreat silently and pray fervently it doesn’t push through.
Besides snakes, I’ve found that anger is one of my greatest fears.
The sad thing about this is, should the main men in my life get into a fight I don’t agree with, I seriously will walk away and leave them to it. It's something I don't want to see, don't want to be part of and it will be absolute misery to just be there.
and besides, i may turn into a baby and just cry.
To be sure though, there’ll be some making up to do right after – but that’s only the case for the other half - because it will be my temper that will be unleashed by then.
However, I can’t ask my father to do the same. Haha.
Seriously though, I wasn’t angry yesterday. I was just slightly scared.
But you know, it’s okay to be angry coz it’s not like we both don’t have tempers anyway. Crazy tempers, at that.
He just loses it a lot quicker compared to me. Hehe :)
Comments