"I can't wait's"

i find much enjoyment in being able to think and weigh options.

i finally sort of have one option now, but it isn't complete yet. i spent most of the day yesterday thinking about it, wishing it'll be done soon so i can finally sit down and toy around with it in my mind.

i can't wait to have the full details.

i can't say enough how grateful i am for the options thrown my way. and they are options that are meant to help me.

i am so grateful.

i really hope it pushes through until the end. :)

-==-

last night i was thinking that maybe i'm getting the direction to answer a certain prayer. which means i have to play all these right. assuming it goes the way i want it to go though.

oh God, i really hope so.

i can't wait to find out what i'll do in the end.

-==-

Jakarta in 14 days!

i can't believe it. i am so excited!

I can't wait to get home.

I can't wait to see the house and walk around it like i usually do the first day i get there.

I can't wait to see my mom, my dad and my sisters.

I can't wait to eat at Bakmi GM. yum yum yum.

I can't wait to go to PIM2, to EX, to Citos, to Senayan and that new mall there and even to Ranch, just to check out all the stuff on the grocery shelf, which is really lame.

I can't wait to see Kristine and Bea.

I can't wait to see the titos and titas.

I can't wait to eat at Sushi Groove, Tai Chan, and all sorts of places.

I can't wait to ride the new Fortuner - which is apparently the car that replaced the Kijang.

I can't wait to go through the books i've left.

I can't wait to even go through the old yearbooks, albums and whatever else over there.

I can't wait to see Mocha.

I can't wait to see if our pool is still damn cold. haha!

I can't wait to try out Celebrity Fitness (assuming i'll actually get to the gym this time!)

I can't wait to try gimik in Jakarta with Kristine! (it's been a damn long time since the last jakarta gimik! haha!)

But most of all, I can't wait to do all these things with Raprap! :D

JAKARTA TRIP NA!!!! :) ok na kahit walang Bali. Being home is just plain, damn PERFECT. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things