there are good days, there are great days and there are perfect days
yesterday makes it into the "perfect days" list. :) i said i'd be heading back to Firelake pretty soon and did so yesterday! Scratch two off that list. haha! :)
Was pretty surprised when sayang called in the morning and asked if i was up to going to tagaytay and eating dinner at Firelake. Of course i said yes. :D was seriously damn excited and happy about it. We left alabang a little before 4, got to tagaytay in time for 5pm mass at that church there (i realized that in all the times i've gone up to tagaytay, i've never noticed much less been to church there! haha) and a little after 6, we were at Firelake!
I love roadtrips. I love Firelake, it is hands-down one of my favorite restaurants. The food is great! I love Cliff House, it's so quiet and just lovely. haha! I love you, Reg! Raprap! Sayangku! Mwah! haha :) thank you, thank you, thank you for such an awesome day. :)

Firelake Grill is at Cliff House, Tagaytay. It's just after Yellow Cab, to those interested. Try it guys!
Was pretty surprised when sayang called in the morning and asked if i was up to going to tagaytay and eating dinner at Firelake. Of course i said yes. :D was seriously damn excited and happy about it. We left alabang a little before 4, got to tagaytay in time for 5pm mass at that church there (i realized that in all the times i've gone up to tagaytay, i've never noticed much less been to church there! haha) and a little after 6, we were at Firelake!
I love roadtrips. I love Firelake, it is hands-down one of my favorite restaurants. The food is great! I love Cliff House, it's so quiet and just lovely. haha! I love you, Reg! Raprap! Sayangku! Mwah! haha :) thank you, thank you, thank you for such an awesome day. :)

Firelake Grill is at Cliff House, Tagaytay. It's just after Yellow Cab, to those interested. Try it guys!
Comments