Taking a look back...
The nice thing about having a blog for someone as talkative as me, is that i can take a look back at what was happening to me at any given time of the year and read about it fully.
I was re-reading some posts out of boredom and i came across a post that was dated roughly around the same time last year.
So what was happening? I was stressed out of my mind because of the non-stop work that the citi that never sleeps seems to specialize in. I was also losing sleep because of a choice that was presented to me by that same citi.
A few weeks after this would see me making a decision, signing a piece of paper and somehow looking forward to more stress a few months down the line. However, as most will know, I withdrew my decision and ended up somewhere else.
Where am i now?
I'm in this place, where all i see are rays of sunshine, no matter how cloudy the skies get.
I'm loving my life right now, which is a complete turnaround from where i was sometime last year.
Please let this last... :)
The nice thing about having a blog for someone as talkative as me, is that i can take a look back at what was happening to me at any given time of the year and read about it fully.
I was re-reading some posts out of boredom and i came across a post that was dated roughly around the same time last year.
So what was happening? I was stressed out of my mind because of the non-stop work that the citi that never sleeps seems to specialize in. I was also losing sleep because of a choice that was presented to me by that same citi.
A few weeks after this would see me making a decision, signing a piece of paper and somehow looking forward to more stress a few months down the line. However, as most will know, I withdrew my decision and ended up somewhere else.
Where am i now?
I'm in this place, where all i see are rays of sunshine, no matter how cloudy the skies get.
I'm loving my life right now, which is a complete turnaround from where i was sometime last year.
Please let this last... :)
Comments