It's amazing what a relaxing weekend can do to you.
I finally got the weekend i've been asking for - which is that i'll be allowed to sleep half the day away before i could even think about moving.
This morning i woke up with a zest for life, for the first time in a long, long time. Instead of grumpily getting out of bed to face a new day, i calmly woke myself up and got up.
Now i have a smile on face that won't quit and just a general outlook that today, nothing can ruin my day.
i hope it lasts. i haven't been this jolly in a while. it makes me feel so light, so lucky to be here, so lucky to be alive.
I hope everyone else has a great day. :)
I finally got the weekend i've been asking for - which is that i'll be allowed to sleep half the day away before i could even think about moving.
This morning i woke up with a zest for life, for the first time in a long, long time. Instead of grumpily getting out of bed to face a new day, i calmly woke myself up and got up.
Now i have a smile on face that won't quit and just a general outlook that today, nothing can ruin my day.
i hope it lasts. i haven't been this jolly in a while. it makes me feel so light, so lucky to be here, so lucky to be alive.
I hope everyone else has a great day. :)
Comments