The very first bridal shower I attended
... was held last Saturday at Discovery Suites for our dear Cia (who will be "tied down" on Saturday!!).
So how would i describe it?
um.. very informative and interesting for the most part. spine-tingling (not the good one, haha!) for a bit and just generally a fun, fun, fun time with some of my greatest friends.
=D
-==-
I know i'm supposed to write something substantial soon but nothing's been happening much. Maybe one of these days... :p
... was held last Saturday at Discovery Suites for our dear Cia (who will be "tied down" on Saturday!!).
So how would i describe it?
um.. very informative and interesting for the most part. spine-tingling (not the good one, haha!) for a bit and just generally a fun, fun, fun time with some of my greatest friends.
=D
-==-
I know i'm supposed to write something substantial soon but nothing's been happening much. Maybe one of these days... :p
Comments
oh yeah we did!! dun ako kinilabutan! ahaha! ohmigoodness! never again!! =p