Anvaya

As the family recently acquired a timeshare at Anvaya, we all headed out there last Saturday to take a look. I can't wait for the whole place to get fixed up, because I want to stay there for a weekend! :) Okay, maybe i can't really, because I'm supposed to be letting my tan lines fade already. :D But it's so nice and peaceful. The beach looks great too, it may not be the white sands of Boracay, but at least it's not all shells and stones. Currently, the beach and the restaurant are open for daytrips, so there were other people there when we visited.

My dad was convinced to get a timeshare in Anvaya because our family is forever thristing for roadtrips, and more than half the time we want to go swim somewhere and we always have a hard time choosing a place. Anvaya makes everything easier, we now know where to go.

We headed back to Manila after staying there for an hour or so and had dinner at Trinoma. It looks like a pretty interesting mall, but it's just too damn far. :p Didnt get to go around though, because we got there kinda late. I don't think I'll be heading back anytime soon.

Steady weekend. I can't believe it's a Monday again. Not just that, I'm feeling kinda sick too. Bleeeehhhh :p

Comments

Wan Jun said…
trinoma has lots of shoe stores!!!

I was going gaga over the stores..it seemed endless.

Le Ching is in their fast food section so that's a big plus. :)
kaye said…
haha, tlga? i was only at one section :D and we got there pretty late na, almost closing time. next time na lang i guess. haha :D

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things