ZsaZsa Zaturnnah ze Muzikal
I LOVED IT! :) Laughtrip! :) After a testosterone-filled Transformers (which I will watch again, mind you, haha), it was erm, kabaklaan naman the next day as we headed on over to RCBC for ZsaZsa Zaturnnah ze Muzikal! We were a few minutes late as the Gasso Corplan took a lot longer than anticipated but it was ok. I was there for the first transformation. Panalo. The whole cast was awesome, and Eula Valdez was funny. I always thought of her as this dramatic actress pero damn, magaling din pala sya mag-comedy. hehe. Watched the play with Reg (overload na raw sa kabaklaan, he said after), Julette, Kaye, Nina, Julia and Arnie. Paolo and Ige were supposed to be there as well, but got stuck in a meeting. Sayang. :pMy ZsaZsa obsession started when I bought the comic book a few summers ago because out of everything in Powerbooks, it really caught my eye and held it. haha :) I even thought of watching the movie, but was too busy during the holidays to do so. THANK GOD. Because I heard that the musical is a hell lot better than the movie. I'm glad I saw the play. :) Well worth the three hours and no dinner that we went through! :)
ZsaZsa Zaturnna ze Muzikal, at Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC. June 29, 8pm :)
Comments