mind on rest

it feels good not to be thinking so much.

but now that i've written that down, i'm probably going to start wondering why i'm not thinking so much lately.

i think though, i should just stop and revel in the fact that my mind isn't buzzing with continuous thoughts for once.

at least i'm not all that tired from trying to determine incomprehensible streams of thought. :)

-==-

i found myself in Greenbelt Chapel during lunch today. This despite refusing Gui's offer to go to mass.

i don't know why, i just felt compelled to sit there for a while and talk to God. Which I did. For a good solid 20mins. I even cried.

Nothing is wrong, i promise. Everything is fine. But it felt so great being in that church today. It felt great to "talk".

It's probably the reason why my mind's finally on rest mode. I gave up all my thoughts today, Someone else is holding them all for me. When i'm ready to think again, I'll just get them back. :)

so for now, mind on rest. it feels good to turn off. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arguing from the point of equality and other things