Thinking on a quiet Sunday night
At home, I have a mother who’s currently been ragging me on practically about everything I do
I leave home and run straight to…
A boyfriend who’s got all these rules and don’ts and restrictions
I don’t understand it. I’m trapped from both sides.
I know they mean well. I love them for it. And I love all the times when I don't get pagalitan.
But sometimes…
I really wonder why they try to change things about me by restricting me the stuff I’ve always done.
Is it always wrong? Am I always bad? Is it not acceptable? It may be a little thing about me, but must it be denied?
If it’s a part of me that’s always been there, does that mean that…
I can’t be fully me?
Why?
?
-==-
There’s a show on ETC called Starting Over that my sister and I watch almost everyday. We started watching in the States ...
Popular posts from this blog
Arguing from the point of equality and other things
Yesterday, my sister texted that she was about to get that Canon SLR camera that I wanted. Well, my dad did tell me that both of us told him on separate occasions about the camera so... since she's there, she got hers. Now, being that lil child that I can be, I actually texted my parents asking why she's getting one and i'm not?! ahahah, laugh, i know it's worthy of laughter. In fact, Reg teased me about arguing from the point of equality. I said, we're ALWAYS arguing from the point of equality anyway. hehe :D So my sister and I were texting, as I was asking her which cameras were available in the store that they were in and lo and behold, they sell Leicas!! Wohoo! :) I may actually get my Leica after all. So now i'm torn. Which am I going to get? or Leica V-lux 1 and the Leica C-Lux 2 Unless someone tells me that the Leica D-Lux 3 is actually better? :D Tee hee, I can't wait to see these in person. -==- I had this thought tho, sometime during the night, i...
Comments
blog make over.
<3aneka