Will you buy this dream?
curious me was looking through one of my friends' livejournal links when this particular title caught my eye. basically, this girl named Pia really wants to go to the 3rd World Youth Festival in Barcelona. To do so, she has to raise about P60,000 in two weeks.
She has this crazy, but incredibly incredibly awesome idea on how she's going to do it. By pledging P300, she will do any good deed of your choice. Check out her livejournal for details. Also, check out this link to read about the good deeds that she has already done.
I thought it was cool. Even cooler when i found out that i wasn't the only one who has noticed it... but a bunch of other friends too! and she's actually friends with someone i know.
I think it's a great idea. And i totally support it. She said somewhere in her livejournal that she feels compelled to be at that Youth Festival. I firmly believe that if you feel compelled, man ... you should do all you can to make it happen. And the way she's doing it is so great. It's not totally selfish.. she's spreading joy. By doing simple good deeds. It can definitely make a lot of people happy.
I'd support her too... only i don't really have the cash to spare. :p so if any of you have a good deed in mind and is willing to part P300 to let a girl go to the World Youth Festival... pledge na! :)
Check out her blog guys. :)
curious me was looking through one of my friends' livejournal links when this particular title caught my eye. basically, this girl named Pia really wants to go to the 3rd World Youth Festival in Barcelona. To do so, she has to raise about P60,000 in two weeks.
She has this crazy, but incredibly incredibly awesome idea on how she's going to do it. By pledging P300, she will do any good deed of your choice. Check out her livejournal for details. Also, check out this link to read about the good deeds that she has already done.
I thought it was cool. Even cooler when i found out that i wasn't the only one who has noticed it... but a bunch of other friends too! and she's actually friends with someone i know.
I think it's a great idea. And i totally support it. She said somewhere in her livejournal that she feels compelled to be at that Youth Festival. I firmly believe that if you feel compelled, man ... you should do all you can to make it happen. And the way she's doing it is so great. It's not totally selfish.. she's spreading joy. By doing simple good deeds. It can definitely make a lot of people happy.
I'd support her too... only i don't really have the cash to spare. :p so if any of you have a good deed in mind and is willing to part P300 to let a girl go to the World Youth Festival... pledge na! :)
Check out her blog guys. :)
Comments