it's my baby's birthday!
Today is Inna's 11th birthday.
that's right, Inna is 11!!
Waaahh... my baby's growing up na!
(and waaahh.. i'm old)
There's not much to say about my kulit to the max, pilosopa, smart and funny baby sister. Except that she is the light of everyone's life. I love her to bits. Even if she gets to have her birthday sleepovers in hotels and spend it in spas (which is what she did last weekend with her friends. yes, i think it's strange that they let kids in the spa. labo.)
but anyway, Happy Birthday Nani!! I love love love you!! mmmwaahhh...
that's right, Inna is 11!!
Waaahh... my baby's growing up na!
(and waaahh.. i'm old)
There's not much to say about my kulit to the max, pilosopa, smart and funny baby sister. Except that she is the light of everyone's life. I love her to bits. Even if she gets to have her birthday sleepovers in hotels and spend it in spas (which is what she did last weekend with her friends. yes, i think it's strange that they let kids in the spa. labo.)
but anyway, Happy Birthday Nani!! I love love love you!! mmmwaahhh...
Comments