FILC's Boracay - Nov1-4, 2005
well, we first thought that it wasn't gonna push through. I mean, we were meant to leave on the 31st of October after all. And we actually did. As we were about to land in Kalibo, pilot tells us that we may not be able to because of poor visibility due to weather. You could cut the tension in the plane with a knife as people all prayed that we could. After all, almost everyone on that plane was on holiday too. Then they announce that we're about to land. And yet, we were gaining altitude.
then comes the captains voice, "I'm sorry, we tried our best... but we have to turn back to Manila." or something to that effect.
Guia and I, being seatmates, looked at each other and went, "no way..."
:p
back in Manila, we called PAL, got our flight re-scheduled for the next day, ended up extending our stay from three days to four because there weren't any flights available on the 3rd.
And thus, FILC's Boracay adventure finally started on the 1st of November. We were so overjoyed at being able to land in Kalibo that Anna and Guia waved to the pilots as we walked towards the terminal.
It was surreal, but we were there. All four of us together. It was very chill, very steady. And it was one of the best vacations i've ever had.
So girls, here's to "baba!!", "don'tcha", "accosted", guia's boracay story, our hellish pillows, Jonah's, Jony's, Aria, and even to Gladys getting sick, "why not", free drinks, amaretto sour, a massage, ultimate frisbee and the "sayang. in english, 'tsk, tsk'", good buffet food, me finally sort of learning pusoy dos, "wag na lang kaya" harana with "oo, wag na lang talaga" side comments and the "fireworks" sound effects, minors, derek ramsey (ahahaha!) and the countless pictures. I had fun. I miss you guys already. I can't wait for the next trip! wohoo!
And since pictures paint a thousand words:



there's definitely more where that came from...! anna has a lot of nice pix as well. i'm pretty sure that as soon as any of them see this, i'm gonna get an email or a text asking to replace one picture with another. hehe. :D

i wanna go back na...
then comes the captains voice, "I'm sorry, we tried our best... but we have to turn back to Manila." or something to that effect.
Guia and I, being seatmates, looked at each other and went, "no way..."
:p
back in Manila, we called PAL, got our flight re-scheduled for the next day, ended up extending our stay from three days to four because there weren't any flights available on the 3rd.
And thus, FILC's Boracay adventure finally started on the 1st of November. We were so overjoyed at being able to land in Kalibo that Anna and Guia waved to the pilots as we walked towards the terminal.
It was surreal, but we were there. All four of us together. It was very chill, very steady. And it was one of the best vacations i've ever had.
So girls, here's to "baba!!", "don'tcha", "accosted", guia's boracay story, our hellish pillows, Jonah's, Jony's, Aria, and even to Gladys getting sick, "why not", free drinks, amaretto sour, a massage, ultimate frisbee and the "sayang. in english, 'tsk, tsk'", good buffet food, me finally sort of learning pusoy dos, "wag na lang kaya" harana with "oo, wag na lang talaga" side comments and the "fireworks" sound effects, minors, derek ramsey (ahahaha!) and the countless pictures. I had fun. I miss you guys already. I can't wait for the next trip! wohoo!
And since pictures paint a thousand words:



there's definitely more where that came from...! anna has a lot of nice pix as well. i'm pretty sure that as soon as any of them see this, i'm gonna get an email or a text asking to replace one picture with another. hehe. :D

i wanna go back na...
Comments